I will try to put a couple in here too, as tasters to tempt readers to take a look at the whole album - though there are a lot of photos.
original figure on the right - the conversion has been primed with grey gesso.
Really enjoyed doing the simple conversions. I used Greenstuff and Greystuff, sometimes actually mixed together. Green is very soft, Grey is firmer and easier to work with straight away I find.
I did a figure on foot for each of the riders, from TSSD WWII Germans and Americans.
Painting was quite a challenge - the striped robes themselves but also not letting the colours get too bright.